We invite you to join us in our mission to keep the humanity in AI.
Wouldn’t you like to join us?
Who uses Understandable AI?
Diveplane’s customers range from enterprise to service organizations in highly-liable industries. But they share the need to use our machine learning service to gain efficiency in their complex and critical business decisions and to have unparalleled understanding of their data – explained in a way that data scientists, subject matter experts and the legal community can all understand.
SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
In need of a Senior Full Stack Web Developer with a solid breadth of experience with MVC frameworks and across technologies to design and implement the web application layer around our core technology.
We want someone with a sense of humor who can thrive in a fast-paced start up environment. Willingness and ability to adapt to shifting schedules and priorities will make you successful here.
- Design and develop high availability microservices
- Collaborate with team members on overall system design
- Design and develop an MVC solution to interface with our core platform
- Implement interactive examples, demos, and tutorials
- Minimum of 7 Years of experience in the required technologies
- Experience with MVC frameworks, microservices and REST
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with version control such as git
- Familiar with containerization and container management technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Spring Framework
- Proficiency in one or more additional programming languages such as Python, C#
- Knowledge of algorithms and computer science fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of data science or visualization
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Vue, React or Angular
Diveplane is looking for talented data scientists to transform a variety of client data sets into actionable, interpretable decision models. We are especially excited about candidates interested in interfacing directly with customers and contributing to Diveplane’s machine learning and artificial intelligence technology. If you are a multi-faceted Data Scientist this might be the perfect role for you!
- Help customers translate their data and problems in ways that our ML system can best solve them
- Create requirements and select algorithms for tools that customers can use themselves in conjunction with our ML system
- Characterize aspects of our ML system and recommend ways it can be improved
- Identify a new customer’s problems and data sets where we can deliver the most value
- Transform and process the data sets to maximize accuracy, performance, and ML transparency
- Communicate results to customers and make recommendations for future work
- Experience applying machine learning and advanced statistics techniques to solve problems
- Experience with all aspects of feature engineering, including interviewing subject matter experts, feature transformation, feature evaluation, and feature selection
- Good writing and communication skills
- Proficiency with a productive data science language such as Python, R, Scala, etc.
- Approachable, friendly demeanor
- Ability and willingness to accept criticism, give criticism, and justify reasoning on either end of an argument
We’re REALLY excited if you…
- Love to explain machine learning to non-experts
- Enjoy writing beautiful, reusable code
- Would be excited to visit and onboard clients
You might find yourself contributing to our platform if you…
- Read and prototype machine learning research for fun
- Have a breadth of knowledge in machine learning, mathematics, computer science, and statistics
- Read graduate level mathematics books by the pool
SENIOR DEVELOPER: C++ AND PERFORMANCE
In need of a Senior Developer to help us build and improve fast, scalable versions of novel machine learning and AI algorithms, as well as related algorithms and interfaces. The tasks performed by the incumbent will be varied and will be assigned based on the incumbent’s interests and experience, which may include things like working on a unique transactional database engine or improving memory management and garbage collection engines or implementing and optimizing new software functionality on the GPU or complex multithreaded coding.
The incumbent will need to have a sense of humor and be able to work in a fast-paced start up environment with shifting schedules and priorities. Anyone joining our team should have the ability and willingness to accept criticism and be able to explain and defend their suggestions and ideas when criticized.
- Develop maintainable, high-performance capabilities given algorithms or mathematical models
- Devise and improve algorithms
- Collaborate with team members on overall system design
- Find bottlenecks and improve performance of existing code
You will love this job if:
- You feel proud when you make a piece of software that used to take an hour to run complete its task in 30 seconds…
- …and the software now is also more numerically accurate.
- You enjoy following the advancements of computing hardware and have ideas on how you can take advantage of the new capabilities.
- You believe that you can have clean, understandable, elegant code that also runs fast, and enjoy demonstrating to others how it is possible.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have at least of 7 years of experience with C++
- Experience building scalable distributed systems
- You have extensive knowledge or experience in three or more of the following areas and are interested in at least couple others: cache optimization, memory allocation, garbage collection, GPGPU development, SIMD, multi-threaded development, multi-core optimization, operating systems, compiler / interpreter design and implementation, compiler optimization, database engine development, processor architecture, algorithms, computational complexity, high-performance computing, distributed computing, networking protocols, or data compression algorithms.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience